This is a key role working with stakeholders to ensure the ongoing success of Salesforce at my client - focusing on data quality, improving the user experience and knowledge, and developing reports and dashboards to deliver key insights. The successful Salesforce Administrator will have a strong technical understanding of Salesforce, experience of the Sales Cloud environment and a proven track record in a Salesforce Administration position to drive adoption and customise the tool to ensure Salesforce continues to meet my client’s business needs.
The experience we need.
- SFDC certified administrator in ADM201 with 2 years administration experience (SalesCloud); working knowledge of Pardot, ability to read and amend Apex code or Visualforce
- Passionate about Salesforce with interest in pursuing Trailhead badges
- Experience of working with large volumes of data with excellent numerical skills.
- Keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong logical and analytical thinking to support report creation and data analysis
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines under pressure
- In depth knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel & Power BI
- Ability to identify user needs and to produce/communicate solutions in nontechnical language.
- Ability to train new and existing users in classroom or remote environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including presentation, verbal and written communication skills to suit varying audiences
- Knowledge of Data Protection rules.
In return, the successful Salesforce Administrator will be working within a talented team for a brilliant company for a generous salary. This is a role where you will bring your already accumulated knowledge to the table and learn lots more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give John Austin a call.