The experience we need.
- You’ll have 1-2 years’ experience working in house or agency side as a PR Executive or PR Account Executive
- You’ll be an excellent writer who knows how to produce pitch-perfect copy and are keen to improve your skills in this area
- You’ll have experience of working in a consumer PR environment, ideally within the food, lifestyle or homeware sectors
- Experience working on influencer campaigns would be a big plus (and a top understanding of social media a must!)
- Working within a close-knit PR team, you will help support the PR function of this lovely brand
- Researching and writing key press releases and features
- Supporting the organisation of events and promotions
- Networking and building strong media relationships and contacts
A hugely exciting and well-established brand in the online retail space, this brand is showing no signs of slowing down…Their collaborative environment offers huge scope for working cross-departmentally as well, with lots of opportunity to expand your skillset and propel your career forwards.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary
- Excellent opportunity for learning and career development
- A supportive, creative and fun environment!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.