The experience we need.
- You’ll be currently working either in house or agency side as a digitally driven Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, or Account Manager
- You’ll love utilising analytical tools and referring to data to ensure the optimisation of campaigns
- You’ll have experience setting up and running Google Adwords campaigns and have solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- You’ll have experience working across a range of channels, including PPC, paid social, email, display and affiliates
As Marketing Executive, you can expect your days to be filled with:
- Optimising digital marketing strategy, driven by the analysis of key data and ROI
- Measuring performance of all digital marketing activities and campaigns
- Pinpointing trends and assessing marketing spend in line with these
- Liaising with external agencies
A hugely exciting and well-established brand in the online retail space, this brand is showing no signs of slowing down…Their collaborative environment offers huge scope for working cross-departmentally as well, with lots of opportunity to expand your skillset and propel your career forwards.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary
- Excellent opportunity for learning and career development
- A supportive, creative and fun environment!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.