We've got a great role for Senior Digital Strategist / Digital Planner to join one of Bristol's top Digital agencies. The agency is doing really well and this is one a couple of key senior hires, which will help propel them into the future. Rather than their clients coming to them and asking them to build stuff, they're getting more and more involved at business vision/business problem level. The Senior Digital Strategist / Digital Planner will work with heir clients to help them take a step back, and strategise with the longer-term, end-to-end digital customer journey in mind. The agency is very good at doing this already, but they want to take it to the next level.
The experience we need.
- Proven track record as a digital planer or digital strategist.
- Some digital media planning experience at some point in your career
- Proven track record of working on bigger picture stuff, including digital planning on the digital product/web development side of things
- Analytical mindset - able to look at data (this isn't an analysts role), third-party research, and pull together relevant insights which substantiate the ideas that you are presenting to a client
- Ability to present your recommendations to clients in a really compelling and convincing way.
A brand new opportunity to join one of the areas most highly regarded digital agencies, who have won a lot of new business as well as having on-going relationships with other well-known brands across an array of exciting market sectors and industries.
They've got an established strategy team and this role will work alongside another Senior Strategist who is very strong on the digital product side, reporting to the MD. You'll also manage two Digital Media Planner / Buyers. The ideal candidate will have a Digital Media Planning background but also be confident on the digital product side of things (working with UX, Developers etc).
If you want to get out there and speak at events, build your profile in the industry and become a thought-leader, then this could be the one for you. There isn't anybody above you in the agency either, so progression opportunities are limitless.
Tier one digital agency in the heart of Bristol. Well known and well respected in the industry. This is an opportunity to do the very best work of your career. It's also a great place to work from a cultural perspective.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary in the region of £45k-£55k (if you're slightly above this bracket we'd still like to hear from you)
- Great benefits
- Excellent personal development and you can ask for any training that you need - they're good investors in people
- The chance to become / continue to be, a thought-leader in the industry
- You can carve out your own long-term future with the agency - this is a new role and yours to develop.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.