The experience we need.
- Strong demonstrated experience in a Marketing Lead or Marketing Director position having worked within fintech, financial services or for a tech start-up (FS knowledge is a must).
- Experience building, defining and implementing consumer marketing strategies from scratch; coordinating with internal teams to best align these to business objectives
- You will be very data-driven in your approach and have some analytical skills to ensure you understand and best utilise the data available to you (e.g. SEO, PPC, Google Analytics). The wider team are very strong in PPC but solid SEO experience would be very beneficial.
- You’ll have the gravitas, strong leadership skills and great ambition to help grow a team and the business
As Marketing Lead you will head up and inspire a team whilst working closely with PR, CRM and Brand teams to deliver on overall marketing strategy. This is a high-profile role with a key focus on digital performance marketing; we’re looking for someone with a passion for start-ups, experience developing and launching full marketing strategies from scratch, and a consumer-centric mindset.
A leading group of brands with big ideas, this business has an excellent reputation, an inspiring leadership team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. This Marketing Lead role is a great position for someone pro-active, analytically-minded and ambitious, who can take the lead on strategic vision and work well as part of a growing team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of £85k - £100k
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), your birthday off and a Christmas shutdown period
- Long-term profit-share opportunities
- 7% Pension Scheme
- 10% Bonus
- On-site gym
- Private Health and Dental
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess Ashley a call.