The experience we need.
- Strong demonstrated experience in a senior marketing position having worked within financial services and led a team
- Experience building and implementing consumer marketing strategies, coordinating with internal teams to best align these to business objectives
- You will be data-driven in your approach and have the hands on analytical skills to ensure you understand and best utilise the data available to you (SEO, PPC, Google Analytics). The wider team at great at PPC but solid SEO experience would be very beneficial
- You’ll have the gravitas, strong leadership skills and great ambition to help grow the business!
As Marketing Lead you will head up and inspire a team whilst working closely with PR, CRM and Brand teams to deliver on overall marketing strategy. This is a high-profile role with a key focus on digital performance marketing across all channels; we’re looking for someone with a passion for start-ups, experience supporting the development of digital marketing strategies, and a consumer-centric mindset.
A leading group of brands with big ideas, this business has an excellent reputation, an inspiring leadership team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. This Marketing Lead role is a great position for someone pro-active, driven and adaptable, who can take the lead on strategic vision and work well as part of a growing team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of £85k+
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), your birthday off and a Christmas shutdown period
- Long-term profit-share opportunities
- 7% Pension Scheme
- 10% Bonus
- On-site gym
- Private Health and Dental
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess Ashley a call.