The experience we need:
- Ideally, you will have 3 years' + experience within a similar creative 3D Exhibition Designer or 3D Designer role, either in-house or ideally working for a creative events or marketing agency
- Experience in using 3D visualisation packages including CAD and experience using Sketch-up is essential for this role
- Experience in designing for event or exhibition environments with a keen eye for exhibition layout
- Experience in working with floor plans, electrical systems, water and waste layout etc
- Solid attention to detail, experience in templating and in technical delivery
The right 3D Designer for this role will work on numerous visual events, exhibitions and retail campaigns, and be confident juggling multiple projects at one time. You'll help facilitate projects through the design development and detailing phases, liaising closely within each project and production department to bring the conceptual work to life. You'll have a strong understanding of exhibition layout and environment design in order to deliver on some great client briefs.
As one of the company's key creative 3D Designer - exhibitions / retail, you'll be working amongst a highly talented creative studio of other spatial and 3D designers. You will report to the Senior 3D Designer on a day-to-day basis. The pace within the agency is fast moving and as they are continuing to rapidly grow, this is a really exciting time to join! There's also the opportunity to work with some of the UK's biggest brands.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Training and Development Budgets
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.