This marketing agency specialises in digital and data-based marketing. With a gleaming array of global brands under their belt, superb offices and a close-knit, sociable team; this agency are engaging, energetic and have an immeasurable reputation. Offering a champion benefits package and a working culture to match, there is no better time to join their team!
An unmissable opportunity to exhibit your artistic skills and creative flair within an award-winning digital agency. You will have a good level of experience within the digital arena, coupled with some expertise within print / offline media. You will be able to hit the ground running, working strategically and autonomously. Your day-to-day will involve the creation of unique and engaging campaigns, truly understanding brand values and overseeing the success of your team. You will be a respected member of the agency, working with an elite force of creatives. In return, you will be provided with a stonking portfolio and exposure.
The experience we need
- Exceptional design skills with the portfolio to match.
- A strong mindset to make decisions and communicate effectively.
- At least 5 years agency experience.
- Ability to translate creative briefs across web, email, banner, apps or print.
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout their whole lifecycle.
- A background in UX / UI.
- Proficient in Adobe and Sketch.
- An engaging presenter and leader.
- A positive mindset and ability to digest and internalise constructive feedback in a professional manner.
- Hunger for success and keenness to work for a high-profile agency.
What you’ll get in return
Alongside baseline salary of £38,000 - £42,000, you will receive a gleaming benefits package:
- 25 days holiday.
- Life cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Staff socials and excellent progression opportunities.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Rhiannon a call.