The experience we need:
- Strong experience in product, pricing and setting up promotions, as well as implementing price changes and their impact.
- Develop end to end B2C promotional campaigns, with a focus on acquisition and retention.
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, tracking and measuring them to increase ROI, using data to improve new and existing campaigns.
- Maintain consistency across marketing materials for promotional campaigns, ensuring messaging leads to purchasing clarity for customers at a country level.
- Be able to report on competitor trends across pricing and promotions.
The International Pricing and Promotion Specialist will need to come from a product marketing background, where they have managed pricing and competitor databases. This role involves being able to make product and pricing decisions at individual country level and to work cross-functionally across the UK and US office, ensuring full implementation of promotional campaigns.
We are working with a leading brand in the sports fitness industry, who are growing their presence globally.
What you’ll get in return:
This is a newly created role, meaning you would have the chance to leave your mark! They also offer a competitive salary of up to £30k and awesome benefits, as well as a friendly and sociable office culture!
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Poonam a call.