A national dental group, part of a larger global brand, with around 4,500 employees servicing around 400 dental clinics across the UK and Ireland. This is a collaborative organisation with a global reach and an immeasurable reputation. An employee-focused brand, offering training, development and career progression.
The Regional Marketing Manager will report to the Regional Director and will liaise with the Area Managers and Practice Managers. Cohesively, you will develop bespoke local marketing plans using both online / offline media channels. You will create effective campaign briefs with the creative / digital / insight teams to deliver creative campaigns. Keeping the customer in mind always, you will represent this global brand, identifying areas of improvement / opportunity. This is a key role within the business and will provide much exposure.
The experience we need
Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ marketing experience
- 3 years’ working within direct response
- Experience in both offline and online communications
- B2C experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience of delivering insight-based marketing programmes / communications
- Budget management experience
- Willing to travel regularly
- Car allowance
- Highly competitive salary
- Free parking
- 25 days’ holiday, with buy/sell benefits
- Career progression
- Cycle to work
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Rhiannon a call.