The experience we need.
- Strong creative ability and an eye for great design
- Experienced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign user
- Minimum 3 years’ commercial experience in all aspect of design
- Good understanding of print and production processes
- Disciplined approach to preparing artwork for print
- Experience in creating digital assets (such as web banners)
- Ability to take art direction and feedback
As the successful designer, you will be responsible for designing apps, emails, banners and websites, as well as print design such as brochures, press ads and large format printing. You will work closely with other designers and developers and alongside a larger client service team.
This agency offers their clients the full marketing mix from traditional DM, POS and events through to websites, apps, email, e-commerce and social media. They work with some fantastic household names and offer the successful designer a chance to further their career working on broad, varied campaigns.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll receive an annual salary between £27-35k plus great benefits including a bonus up tp £2k per annum.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.