The experience we need:
- Strong digital marketing experience gained in a commercial brand and regulated market.
- Ability to educate and introduce technology into commercial applications into the business.
- Experience of digital brand building and creating a customer base, as well as understanding the needs of stakeholder segments.
- Lead with high cultural awareness to manage key stakeholders, to localise global plans and be able to adapt quickly to changing environments.
- Has experience of working with third party suppliers and marketplaces, such as Google, Amazon and Salesforce.
- Take a lead on the development of the digital and omnichannel strategy, across the brands.
- Define ways to increase customer/patient engagement and create a customer-centric approach.
- Be responsible for the international digital marketing network; working with the compliance team to ensure regulatory approval of all digital assets for local markets.
- Support the building of international strategic channel partners, whilst improving go-to-market capabilities.
- Optimise ecommerce activities to increase sales and digital strategies, to manage franchise targets.
- Maintain consistent digital brand messaging across all channels.
Our client is a leader in its field, with a refreshing approach to employee engagement and exciting expansion plans. This is truly a company which promotes career development, whilst helping you achieve your own career goals. This is a fantastic time to join their team and be part of their international digital journey!
What you’ll get in return:
As this is a pivotal senior role, our client is looking to offer up to £85k+bonus+car allowance and a great benefits package.
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Poonam a call.