The experience we need.
- Proven experience working in PR, ideally for an agency, as a PR Account Manager or PR Account Executive.
- B2C PR experience is essential and you'll probably have worked for an agency before.
- Prior experience of working with well known consumer brands in the food/drink, fashion and retail sectors would be a massive bonus but isn't essential
- A good appreciation of social media and it's role in public relations is essential. You don't have to be an expert, but if you are then even better!
- Must have traditional PR experience - happy to pick up the the phone to the media and sell in your story (they have a great network of media contacts already in place so it's pretty easy if you've done it before).
- Somebody who is keen to progress, thinks outside of the box and asks "how can we get the best results?" as opposed to somebody who takes a linear, formulaic approach which may not be the best route for the client.
- Passionate about PR and wanting to continue to grow your career.
Delivering world-class PR campaigns for a range of clients exciting brands in the consumer space.
This is a role for an experienced PR Account Manager who has a thirst for knowledge and who wants a long term career with one of the best PR and marketing agencies in the area.
The team is very well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working. This is an opportunity to work for one of the best agencies in the area.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £25k-£35k depending on experience plus benefits, depending on experience
- Great company benefits
- Awesome clients and the freedom to work on some really big projects for well-known brands
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.