We're looking for an exceptional Client Services Director, ideally from a larger agency with global brand clients, for what's probably the most respected agency outside of London. Their creative output is second to none, their client services team is full of absolute rock stars, and now we're looking for a client development-focussed Client Services Director to lead and inspire the team, and take them on to the next exciting chapter in the agency's life.
The experience we need.
- You must be a Client Services Director or an experienced GAD at the very least.
- A career which includes well-known agencies and client accounts that are global brands is also essential.
- A love for FMCG brands, branding and packaging would be great. Digital would be advantageous as well. Ad agency people / integrated marketing agency people are very welcome too.
- Personality is key. You'll inherit an amazing team of ambitious, hard-working account managers, SAMs and ADs/Senior ADs and they need a genuine people person - a mentor and inspiration who knows how to get the best out of people and who realises that their own success is a product of the team's success. They are looking for somebody to respect and somebody who will inspire them to achieve great things.
- A Client Services Director role managing a team of 9 or 10 amazing people.
- Revenue responsibility for the team is approximately £4 million for this year and expected to grow.
- A mix of team leadership and the willingness to get on a plane and go to meet potential new clients to bring additional revenue to the agency (once an initial meeting with the agency Founder has taken place - this is not a completely cold, new business role but client development is a key part of the role).
Amazing creative. A growing strategic offering and awards galore. Easily one of the most respected creative agencies outside of London and they have an awesome internal culture, exceptional (and very happy) people working for them, and they have loads of fun too. They're not part of a big group and the independent feel is as strong today as it was when they set up. Opportunities like this do not come along very often!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary to bag the right person - call for more info.
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- A massive opportunity to join one of the most respected agencies outside of London,
- An awesome working environment, amazing office and incredible people.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.