The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Account Manager within a creative, branding or packaging agency environment.
- You will ideally have experience working on branding projects for global brands and packaging for FMCG brands is the icing on the cake.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills are required, as well as a talent for spotting opportunities and developing your accounts.
- A true passion for brands and creativity, and a desire to work for one of the country's best creative agencies.
You will be an integral part of the team, a highly respected Account Manager who will work with one of the agency's marquee clients.
Whilst you will receive the support of your Account Director and Group Account Director, you will also need a high level of independence and be able to hit the ground running on big brand packaging and brand development projects.
This agency is known for creating opportunities for their employees to grow within their role and progress up the ranks and is famous for being a fantastic place to work. With the quality of their work as their top credit, their atmosphere is a close second!
One of the most respected creative agencies in the UK who genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and entrepreneurial thinking.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary, higher than the usual market rate, with the opportunities to progress quickly too.
- The opportunity to work on some of the worlds biggest brands.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country.
- If you work here then you'll find it very hard to leave - it's that good!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.