£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
There is an excellent opportunity for a Content Editor to join the UK Marketing team to create accurate, engaging content that fits the brand message in order to promote the companies product offering in multiple marketing channels.
This is a challenging and exciting position within the UK Marketing Team. You will be responsible for the written content on our website and for the copy of our marketing campaigns and websites. This content can be shared with our other departments; PR, sales customer support and product, for use on the blog and social media.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You must have excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for a technology company. You must have a good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. You need good interpersonal skills to work with other departments and, good organisational skills to gather material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
You will also be writing content for advertorials and whitepapers.
Your duties will include:
• Preparing and editing the marketing texts related to our web hosting products
• The content of our website’s pages related to these products
• Adapting our website to coincide with new campaigns
• Writing content for customer e-mails and contributing towards other marketing efforts
• Writing content for SEO and various PPC channels
Skills & Experience required:
• You will be comfortable talking about technology and you will have a basic knowledge of web hosting products
• You can easily manage your own work, and working under pressure is not a problem for you. You approach your work with creativity and flair, with a good understanding of our brand identity
• You must have exceptional English language and writing skills
• Impeccable attention detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• A committed team player
• Travel might also be required
• You will have professional editorial experience with a solid track record of advertising in a marketing environment
For more detail and to submit your CV, press apply.