The experience we need.
- You need to have managed full marketing campaigns, across multiple channels
- You must have experience organising events / managing projects
- You will need a brain full of ideas and the ability to create top quality content
- You need to have experience selling services, not just products
- Must have exceptional organisation, communication and literature skills
- You need to have line management experience
- You need to have B2B experience
- Experience in thought leadership
- Must be happy dealing with senior stakeholders and reporting on ROI’s
- Professional Services experience is advantageous
- Must be happy with the occasional overnight stay in other cities
This Campaigns and Events Manager role is a juicy one that you will be able to get your teeth stuck in to! There is currently an Events Co-Ordinator & Events Assistant in place, who are fantastic and already work autonomously, so you will be there to oversee and evolve their work and further develop the team, inject new ideas for content and strategies to increase ROI’s and ensure the organisation of events is on track. That isn’t all though. You will also be responsible for creating and managing integrated marketing campaigns to raise awareness for this law firms services and events that are regularly upcoming and ongoing. You will work closely with the Head of PR and Communications, as well as senior partners, and will need to be a confident communicator and believe in your ideas, as well as being happy to report back on the ROI’s of campaigns. The digital team will source all analytical statistics for you to digest and report on. This firm are fully behind this new role and have invested resources in to it, so you won’t be fighting to justify the campaigns and you will have the support of those around you.
For the perfect candidate, there is the possibility of this role being 4 days a week, if wanted / required. Full time would be preferred, though. There is also the chance for this role to be a 3 month (option to roll on) contract, to get someone in. Again, full time and permanent is the preferred route here, but a full time / part time FTC is an option for freelancers.
Based in central Bristol in a beautiful office, this law-firm are at the top of their game and deal with a variety of complex cases for both businesses and individuals. Whilst working in a professional and corporate environment, this is a friendly and highly collaborative team who are looking to further develop this area of the business and continue to evolve! This firm have been awarded the Gold Standard in People Development and on your arrival, you will have an in-depth induction process to ensure you are comfortable and informed before properly getting started.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of £45-50K, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package, detailed by the client
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.