You'll get to work with many of the best creatives, account handlers and brand strategists in the industry, and you'll work under a highly talented Account Director and Group Account Director. You'll work on big budget, ground-breaking brand strategy and packaging projects. They're also recruiting for three new permanent members of the team so if relevant, they would also consider you for those.
The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with a creative, branding or packaging agency background.
- You will ideally have experience working on branding projects for global brands and packaging for FMCG brands is the icing on the cake.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills are required, as well as a talent for spotting opportunities and developing your accounts.
- A true passion for brands and creativity, and a desire to work for one of the country's best creative agencies.
Helping to deliver a range of packaging, shopper marketing and branding projects for a well-known, global brand. This is a holiday cover role with some handovers.
One of the most respected creative agencies in the UK who genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and entrepreneurial thinking.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive day rate.
- The opportunity to work on some of the worlds biggest brands.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country.
- If you work here then you'll probably want to come back again and again!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! You must be available to start from the end of July though!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.