The experience we need.
- The successful Strategic Marketing Campaign & Events Manager will have managed a range of tactical marketing campaigns, across multiple channels, both online and offline
- You will be able to get to grips with the business, it's growth plans, it's audience and it's strengths and weaknesses, and work closely with the Head of Marketing and Comms, in order to plan and deliver a programme of campaigns which deliver results
- Although you'll have people within the marketing and comms team who can write and produce content, this role does require excellent writing skills and the ability to guide colleagues, as well as an external agency, to produce industry leading content
- Bonus skills for law firm experience. A background in some kind of professional services environment would be greatly preferred. You must have experience marketing a service provider as opposed to products.
- You need to have line management experience
- You need to have b2b marketing experience
- Experience in thought leadership
- Must be happy dealing with senior stakeholders and reporting on ROI
- Must be happy with the occasional overnight stay in other cities but this will be infrequent
This Strategic Marketing Campaign & Events Manager role is a juicy one that you will be able to get your teeth stuck in to!
For the perfect candidate, there is the possibility of this role being 4 days a week, if wanted / required. Full time would be preferred though. There is also the chance for this role to be a 3 month (option to roll on) contract, to get someone in. Again, full time and permanent is the preferred route here, but a full time / part time FTC is an option for freelancers.
Based in central Bristol in a beautiful office, this law-firm are at the top of their game and deal with a variety of complex cases for both businesses and individuals. Whilst working in a professional and corporate environment, this is a friendly and highly collaborative team who are looking to further develop this area of the business and continue to evolve! This firm have been awarded the Gold Standard in People Development and upon joining the team, you will have an in-depth induction process to ensure you are comfortable and informed before properly getting started.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of £40-50K, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package, detailed by the client
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.