The experience we need.
- You’ll be currently working as a Project Manager or Account Manager within a design and branding agency, having covered a considerable amount of ground in the fmcg industry
- You’ll have worked closely with designers, having both given and received creative briefs
- You’ll have experience as the key point of contact for your clients and presenting yourself as a representative for the agency
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- A broad, yet solid understanding of a range of creative design processes
- Administrative & financially astute
- Basic knowledge of InDesign would be beneficial
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a client facing Project Manager / Account Manager with experience of taking ownership of design projects from brief to completion. In this tailor-made role you will work closely with a tight-knit Project Management team, as well as ensuring you’re in consistent communication with the design and strategic teams, as well as the client. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of branding and packaging projects, from brand identity for children’s literature, to packaging design for global, premium alcohol brands (FMCG). You’ll be expected to budget, forecast, schedule, invoice and organise projects, making you an integral Project Manager in this family like team.
This ever growing and ambitious design agency have brilliant relationships with their long-standing clients, whilst also being in the privileged (yet well deserved) position of always getting new work through the door! Master of all trades, they purposefully don’t pigeon-hole themselves into a single speciality, as they like to continue to adapt to new briefs, cultures and opportunities. As well as being in a great location and producing great creative, they have an enviable culture and are looking for someone to slot right in to the team.
What you’ll get in return.
As Project Manager / Account Manager you can expect to receive:
- A salary bracket of £30K-£35K for a midweight. There is an option for a lower salary for a superstar junior
- The chance to work with some fantastic brands and broaden your range of expertise
- Training, development and progression opportunities
- Brilliant benefits package
- Frequent social events
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of London, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do and have fun whilst they do it
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.