The experience we need.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Designer working on packaging, branding, brand identity, print etc. Not every box needs to be ticked, but we’re looking for a diverse portfolio packed with personality, flair and polish! (Great brands are always nice, too)
- You’ll have an immaculate attention to detail and produce creative which is eye-catching and pretty unique
- You’ll have mastered the art of juggling several projects at once and be ready to apply your design across a range of sectors. Experience within the fmcg sector is particularly desirable
- Working within a team of 15 designers, you’ll be confident and considerate of others’ ideas in order to ensure you work collaboratively
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
As a Mid-weight Designer within this Design and Branding agency, you’ll work closely with the design team as you all tackle a variety of projects and briefs. This studio operates in a relatively “flat-structure” as the whole team works alongside each other to fulfil client objectives. This role could see you designing packaging for a premium alcohol brand one day, and brand identity or illustration for a children’s book the next. This is a truly excellent opportunity to both develop your already established skills, as well as learn and improve in many different areas!
This ever growing and ambitious design agency have brilliant relationships with their long-standing clients, whilst also being in the privileged (yet well deserved) position of always getting new work through the door! Master of all trades, they purposefully don’t pigeon-hole themselves into a single speciality, as they like to constantly adapt to new briefs, cultures and opportunities. As well as being in a great location and producing great creative, they have a great culture and are looking for someone to slot right into the team.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of up to £35K
- 20 days holiday allowance + 2 week Christmas shut down
- The opportunity to be a valued member of a “family feel” team
- Vitality health care
- Weekly team lunches, cooked by a chef in the studio kitchen
- All expenses paid thanksgiving and Christmas parties
- All the tea, coffee and biscuits you could want
- A beautiful London location
- Training, development and progression opportunities
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.