The experience we need.
- You’ll have experience as a Design Lead / Design Head having worked with a number of FMCG / retail brands
- You’ll have a considerable amount of design experience, having earned your stripes in the packaging and branding agency sphere
- You’ll have a very strong portfolio with fresh, innovative and eye-catching designs, having already worked with some big names in retail
- You’ll have a well-honed eye for distinctive design as well as a clear commercial head for what works, alongside the clarity to express your visions and the sensitivity to know when to sit back and allow others to articulate their ideas
- You’ll be responsible for overall art direction of the agency, ensuring that work answers client briefs and encouraging the team to create outstanding design
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Lead to head up a stellar team of creatives and work at a senior level with some very exciting clients. You’ll work closely with the Executive Creative Director to lead on high profile accounts and be integral to design strategy and the growing of this agency’s offering in terms of brand and packaging. You will lead and motivate the creative team and spend a considerable amount of time developing and growing client accounts, helping to achieve business goals and growth. Some travel (both national and international) will be a part of this role so please keep this in mind when applying.
This agency have been producing fantastic work for decades. Their client base speaks for itself, and the work they produce shouts even louder. Nothing is done without creativity, strategical thinking and industry know-how. With a fresh new take on design and sustainability, this is a fantastic time to join the agency.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of £50k - £60k
- 25 days holiday (rising to a maximum of 30 – one extra day a year after 2 full years)
- Company pension (3%/3%)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- This agency are owned by an umbrella company which comes with a benefits portal, saving money on gym memberships and many other vouchers and discounts etc.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.