The experience we need.
- Proven experience working in a PR agency as a Publicist, PR Account Manager or PR Account Executive.
- B2C PR experience is desirable but it's fine to have had a mix of B2C & B2B experience
- A good appreciation of social media and it's role in public relations is essential. You don't have to be an expert, but if you are then even better!
- Must have traditional PR experience - happy to pick up the the phone to the media and sell in your story (they have a great network of media contacts already in place so it's pretty easy if you've done it before).
- Passionate about PR and wanting to continue to grow your career.
Delivering integrated PR & Marketing campaigns for a range of clients exciting (and some global) brands in the music PR space.
This is a role for an ambitious Publicist or PR Account Manager who has a thirst for knowledge and who wants a long term career with one of the most exciting PR & Marketing agencies in the area.
The team is a small, dedicated bunch and there's a lot of opportunity for friendly & talented people to grow their careers. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working. There's plenty of scope for the role to have lots of autonomy and for someone who's entrepreneurial to flourish.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £24k-£28k depending on experience plus benefits, depending on experience
- International Travel
- Great company benefits
- Great work location
- Awesome clients and the freedom to work on some really big projects for well-known brands
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.