£28000 - £35800 per annum, Benefits: 28 days holiday, bonus, good pension + more
almost 2 years ago
ASAP but flexible for the right person
If you haven't worked in financial service then you may have worked in retail, telco or a similar kind of environment where 121 communications are a key part of the marketing team's agenda, as well as looking after in branch communications. You will get to work across all manner of digital and offline marketing channels and other larger-scale, marketing campaigns as well.
The experience we need.
- Some experience working for a bank, other financial services organisation, retail or telco organisation.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or marketing manager for a large organisation.
- Experience of 121 customer communication via direct mail, email marketing and SMS, OR experience of in-branch marketing.
- Financial Services sector experience a bonus but not essential.
- Agency candidates are welcome to apply as well as in-house marketing managers. There is a mixed team.
- Multi-channel marketing experience (experience across OOH, Press, and other ATL channels is a bonus but not essential).
- A go-getting, results focused person who gets a kick out of making a positive difference. There's a massive opportunity here and for the right person, you could find another job in the marketing team at the end of this contract. We're looking for somebody who sees it as more than just a job.
A well-known Financial Services brand with a great reputation, growing product range and a bold, fun and creative approach to marketing. They won a whole host of awards off the back of their campaigns. Although an in-house marketing role, the pace and vibe within the marketing team feels similar to that of a marketing agency. It's a really exciting time for the Senior Marketing Manager to join.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of up to £35,800 basic + pension + bonus and 28 days holiday.
- Flexible working (most people work one day a week from home depending on meetings and workload)
- A genuine opportunity to carve out your career and make a huge amount of positive difference for a well-known brand and their customers. Even if you finish up at the end of this contract, it'll look great on your CV.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.