They need a seasoned developer of accounts, who's got the gravitas to deal with c-suite stakeholders for the World's biggest brands, and somebody who's credible when it comes to leading conversation around brand and creative. This is not a sit at your desk and run the day-to-day kind of role.
The experience we need.
- You must be a Client Services Director (although your title may differ) for a recognised agency with awesome creative output and a great understanding of brand development. You'll be hands when it comes to clients and possess the gravitas at c-suite level.
- It's essential that you can demonstrate the ability to grow large accounts and drive the pipeline of work coming into the agency - with accountability for a client services team target in the £millions.
- You'll need to be happy to jump on a train or a plane to get in front of people, and you'll know what questions to ask, and the right things to say, in order to blow open the big opportunities that are in front of you.
- A career which includes well-known agencies and global brand clients is also essential.
- A Client Services Director role which is most certainly not desk-bound. You'll know how to develop profitable client relationships and win the biggest and best work for the agency.
- A leadership role, managing a team of 9 or 10 amazing people and helping them to develop their own skills in client development.
- Revenue responsibility for the team is approximately £4 million for this year and expected to grow.
Amazing creative. A growing strategic offering and awards galore. Easily one of the most respected creative / branding agencies outside of London and they have an awesome internal culture, exceptional (and very happy) people working for them, and they have loads of fun too. They're not part of a big group and the independent feel is as strong today as it was when they set up. Opportunities like this do not come along very often!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary - call for more info...
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- A massive opportunity to join one of the most respected agencies outside of London,
- An awesome working environment, amazing office and incredible people.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.