The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager or Community Manager either for a PR or marketing agency. Must have experience managing multiple social media channels (and ideally different brands) at one time
- Excellent attention to details, proof reading skills, analytical skills and a passion for social media and community management
- Experience in working with social media platforms such as Hootsuite, with experience in researching, developing and scheduling engaging content across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
As the company’s Social Media Executive you’ll work closely the PR client service team, supporting with a number of core international accounts on a daily basis. As the Social Media Executive, you'll work across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube channels, helping to plan, deliver and analyse social media campaigns and other social media / community management activity. You'll also support on driving implementation of influencer marketing across the client base, to support business objectives. You'll get regular client contact and have input into the bigger picture strategy for your clients.
A boutique yet globally spread PR & Marketing agency with an excellent reputation, a great team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. They're based in central Bristol location and offer a good work, life balance. The career prospects are excellent and the agency is doing extremely well so the place is buzzing. This is a role for someone pro-active, who can think strategically and work well as part of a collaborative PR team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Opportunity for international travel
- Opportunity to grow the agency as well as your own social media skill set
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.