The experience we need.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a community management / social media management role for a global brand, with proficiency across popular social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- You’ll understand the importance of brand tone of voice, be familiar with Gen Z and Millennial consumers and know how best to position new products in order to grab these audiences
- Flawless copywriting skills with an engaging style
- You’ll be driven, ambitious and highly organised in order to coordinate your exciting plans for growth
- Strong understanding of paid social media formats, as well as marketing technologies such as CMS platforms and social listening
As Social Media Community Manager you will work closely with PR, Brand and Customer Services teams. You’ll be responsible for both organic and paid social media and use your industry expertise to plan and deliver on social strategy, coordinating with internal teams in order to do so. You’ll be a whizz at social and keen to measure the results of your success, always looking to further improve and identify new opportunities for exposure. You’ll be responsible for helping to drive brand awareness through a number of exciting new projects, whilst adding some of your own to the mix!
A hugely exciting and well-established brand in the online retail space, this ecommerce business has big plans for the future and is showing no signs of slowing down. The company celebrate their humorous and fun work culture and are looking for a like minded person to join their close-knit team.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of up to £30k
- Opportunity to take ownership over a brand relaunch and help grow
- A fun, creative and dynamic working environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Vibrant and accessible East London location
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.