We are working with a household-name, consumer goods brand in their search for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for delivering the digital consumer strategy across content, SEO, social media and will work closely with agencies to achieve this. To be successful in this role the Digital Marketing Specialist will need to be a confident communicator, have agency management skills and come from a strong content background.
The experience we need:
The Digital Marketing Specialist must come from a digital marketing background, where content strategy and activation is a main focus. It is vital that the Digital Marketing Specialist has experience of working with multiple agencies, from briefing to execution and knows how to get the best out of them and so, must be an excellent communicator. As this role involves being able to report on campaign performance as well as managing paid and organic social campaigns, the Digital Marketing Specialist must be a daily user of Google Analytics and other web analytic tools. The Digital Marketing Specialist should also have experience in CMS and developing content for landing pages as well as localised sites.
- Work with the digital and social media agencies to develop and implement both SEO/SEA and paid/organic social media plans.
- Work with agency to research and monitor SEO keyword trends, tracking progress.
- Manage the influencer outreach and community management plan.
- Use SEO content to optimise local landing pages and (SEA) advertising to increase web traffic.
- Be able to report regularly on all digital marketing activities, whilst tracking marketing spend.
- Work with agency on B2B lead generation LinkedIn campaigns, by creating content and assets.
This is a well-respected and international consumer goods brand, that have a variety of products that are sold direct to the consumer, as well as, to trade. They are a dynamic and exciting organisation, where change and personal growth are encouraged. This is also an exciting time to be joining their team as they embark on a massive sustainability campaign.
What you’ll get in return:
My client is offering a salary up to £37k for the ideal candidate with a generous benefits package.
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam Thaker a call on 0117 3178103.