£75000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, great pension + more
7 months ago
The experience we need.
- Either a solid background working in house as a Senior Marketing Manager or similar, or experience working at a senior level for a marketing agency - you might be a client services director or senior strategist for example.
- Financial Services sector experience a bonus but not essential (they think and act differently so other sector experience as important). You must have worked for a big brand before though.
- Ability to set and deliver a customer focused, insight driven marketing strategy.
- Multi-channel marketing experience is essential. A lot of the work is currently focussed on the 121 customer communications side of things (DM / CRM) however you will most certainly need to flex your ATL muscles at times too.
- A go-getting, results focused person who gets a kick out of making a positive difference. There's a massive opportunity here and we're looking for somebody who sees it as more than just a job.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills - able to build relationships across the business, not just in the brand and marketing team.
A strategically minded, insight-driven Senior Marketing Manager role managing an exceptional team of 5. You'll plan and deliver compelling B2C campaigns which generate sales through delivering the very best customer experience and making purchasing of the right products as easy as possible. You'll manage a marketing budget in the region of £6 million and get to work on planty of national ATL campaigns too. Brand strategy is also a consideration for this role (as in you will have a voice when it comes to brand development) but there is a dedicated brand team that owns this.
A well-known Financial Services brand with a great reputation, growing product range and a bold, fun and creative approach to marketing. They won a whole host of awards off the back of their campaigns. Although an in-house marketing role, the pace and vibe within the marketing team feels similar to that of a marketing agency. It's a really exciting time for the Senior Marketing Manager to join.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £75,000-£90,000 basic + car allowance + pension + bonus and more.
- A genuine opportunity to carve out your career and make a huge amount of positive difference for a well-known brand and their customers.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.