The experience we need
- The Digital Project Manager must have been a Digital Project Manager before and will probably have in the reagion of 3-5 years of experience.
- You must have managed website build projects before, ideally at least one complex web build, from start to finish.
- You'll be able to engage and lead clients and have a solid understanding of web development, web-based application programming, database and system design.
- You'll be able to work independently while doing all that is expected of a brilliant Digital Project Manager – smooth and reliable processes, good documentation, and delivering amazing work, on time and within budget.
It’s the perfect opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to flex their skills and ensure internal teams deliver above and beyond client expectations. You’ll be managing big clients in a range of sectors, some global and some national brands, and also some exciting start-ups.
One of the country's most respected digital marketing agencies, with an enviable client list of household name brands across a variety of sectors. Whilst they deliver a lot of complex web build projects, they are also the lead agency for digital campaigns on some of their accounts. The team is very well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working. This is an opportunity to work for one of the best agencies in the area.
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent career prospects
- The chance to work on a wide range of digital projects for clients large and small
- A senior position within a very strong Digital team
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits and a fun, supportive and progressive working environment
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.