The experience we need.
- B2B multi-channel marketing expertise
- Agency experience
- Experience working towards a sales process
- Demonstrable experience managing and supporting large bids and pitches
- An individual who can remain calm and decisive whilst managing a fast-paced workload
- Strong MS Office expertise
- Ability to confidently liaise with stakeholders, directors etc
- Decent experience using Adobe, MS Dynamics and Pure360
A well established and leading national marketing agency, combining media, data and technology to offer technical solutions to their blue-chip client base – including global brands and more. Offering a vibrant and attractive working culture, in a collaborative and ambitious working environment.
A huge opportunity to take the lead position within this national marketing agency. You’ll be responsible for a team of 3 tasked with the undertaking the marketing for the businesses and developing strategies to target specific areas of focus for business growth. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will also include managing budgets, supporting pitch creations, strategic research, running events, content management, PR, branding, supplier management and generating business growth in accordance with the growth team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Opportunity to work flexibly around core hours and potentially down to a 4-day week
- Life assurance
- Wellness program
- Discounted gym membership
- Vibrant and rewarding work environment
How to apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away!
For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon Wickham.