£43000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent holiday, Pension, Flexible working, Insurances
over 1 year ago
The experience we need.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing analysis and marketing data and insight role.
- Experience with either SAS or SPSS
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Faststats or other campaign tool preferred
- Highly numerate with a clear ability to present engaging marketing insight/data to determine decision making
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Experience in managing and analysing large volumes of data both internally and externally
- Experience of using statistical and dash boarding tools
- Knowledge of GDPR
The right Marketing Data Analyst will take on responsibilities to develop market insight, analysis and reporting frameworks to provide vital business and market insights. To help achieve this, you’ll identify key sources of information, deliver customer insights and use analytical platforms to manage data sets to gain further insights. In addition you will have the opportunity to support key Directors in identifying business trends and conditions. You’ll also create and maintain a suite of reports and dashboards using relevant CRM systems and digital marketing platforms.
You'll present data and insight to senior internal stakeholders and interpret qualitative and quantitative research findings in the context of database development and campaign planning activity.
As a Marketing Data Analyst you’ll be working amongst a highly talented marketing and data team and you will report to the head of data and insight on a day-to-day basis. This is a very well known not for profit organisation who offer a great working environment and learning opportunities.
What you'll get in return.
- Opportunity to develop key marketing and data analytic skills
- A competitive salary and great benefit package including some flexible working
- Scope to make a real difference to how this not for profit organisation operate at a B2C level
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Dan Carne straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call on 0117 3178103.