The experience we need.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience delivering analytics.
- Very strong experience of MS Excel.
- Experience with SQL is desirable and will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of GDPR.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign.
- Use of data analytical tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Proven commercial experience optimising marketing communications.
- Experience testing models.
- Commercial experience in exploring customer behaviour through data.
- An individual who can interpret data in a client friendly way and use data to tell visual stories.
- A confident communicator with experience offering recommendations to influence stakeholders and relay complex, technical issues to a non-technical audience.
A historic and well-loved British environmental charity, one of the largest in the country, with an extremely large and loyal member base. This organisation offers an extensive and admiral benefits package, alongside a great working culture and work-life balance.
A fantastic opportunity to indulge your analytical know-how within this huge, national charity. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of the continuous optimisation of their marketing programmes to members through the customer journey and will be driving marketing communications across all channels via predictive and prescriptive modelling. The Optimisation Lead will be interpreting data sets whilst using a range of analytical tools. Insights will then be articulated and presented to stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return.
- Work life balance tailored to your needs (this is a full-time role however).
- 25 days holiday, increasing up to 31 days dependent on your length of employment.
- Life assurance.
- Income protection.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Many, many more.
How to apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away!
For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon Wickham.