The experience we need
Essentials (well, as many of these as possible would be great):
- Some form of experience using Angular (2+) either in your own time, or professionally.
- You must be a solid front end developer.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- CSS3 + SASS.
- Cross Browser / Platform / Device testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of UI / UX / Design patterns and concepts.
- Experience building responsive web sites.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility.
The Senior Angular Developer will report directly to the Head of Front-end Development, you’ll help to plan, implement and maintain a range of angular applications, headless websites and hybrid mobile phone apps. It’s often fast-paced with some tight deadlines, but you’ll be part of a great team and will have plenty of support around you.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Building headless websites using Drupal and Angular 2
- Building hybrid mobile apps with Ionic 2
- Building responsive websites on top of Drupal CMS
- Working with colleagues and clients to estimate and define project requirements, schedules and budget
- Escalating any project-related issues and opportunities to the head of front-end development and project manager, in a timely fashion
What you’ll get in return
- You will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Healthcare cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking and shower facilities at the office
- Retail and gym discounts
- Access to independent financial advice
- Frequent social events
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.