The experience we need.
- 2+ years experience either in as an Account Manager or Project Manager, either for a communications or marketing agency, or in-house for a corporate brand
- Experience working directly in the B2B (corporate) financial or professional services space
- Strong project management skills
- Some experience producing large amounts of technical copy - you don't need to be a copywriter but you must have managed technical copy projects (briefed copywriters etc)
- Good senior stakeholder skills, with the ability to work confidently with international corporate, contacts
- Collaborative attitude and proactive
- Project management from brief through to execution and wrap up ensuring timely delivery of multiple technical content campaigns
- Growth of existing accounts and relationship building
- Financial management including forecasting and supplier negotiation
- Project briefing and studio liaison
- Client relationship management with occasional travel to Europe, with the possibility of overseas travel
This established corporate communications agency is continuing to grow, and offer lots of longer term progression opportunities. They're a friendly bunch of comms specialists, with a real passion for what they do. Team members are valued and good ideas are shared and rewarded!
What you’ll get in return.
- The salary band for the position pays between £24-30k depending on experience.
- Great company benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.