Are you an experienced Machine Learning Engineer looking to join an organisation that invests in Machine Learning and will aid you in developing you experience in this exciting area?
My client is a multinational financial services provider who provide over 2.5 million quotes per day - all powered by sophisticated rating and machine learning technology.
My client doesn’t like to stand still; now they have an established, experienced Analytics function, they are focusing on an initiative to further improve their capabilities and they are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to help achieve their goals.
The role sits within a small, cooperative DevOps team made up of developers, engineers, analysts and data scientists. The team operates separately from the main business units and the focus is on exploring and developing new technology choices and data sources that will further increase capabilities in the machine learning space.
You will focus on researching and implementing the best methods to deploy machine learning models in production.
They are looking for inquisitive individuals, keen to make an impact using innovative analytic methods. You must have a keen interest in machine learning and be ready to expand your skills as the field progresses.
You will be comfortable researching and proposing solutions to the rest of the team and should enjoy learning about the business’ needs and working together with a range of stakeholders.
- Use Machine learning and analytical techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Build machine learning deployment pipelines to a production standard
- Research new ideas and stay up to date with advancements in the field
Desirable skills and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in creating high performance implementations of machine learning algorithms preferably within a cloud environment
- Excellent knowledge of probability, statistics and algorithms
- Proficiency with machine learning frameworks such as Keras and Tensorflow
- Good knowledge of data structures and modelling
- Degree in a relevant field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Share Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Gym Membership
If this role is of interest, please press apply now.