6 month contract
My client is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. They are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity.
The team and context
The Integrated Campaign Team is one of three core teams in the Experience Group. Its
central role is to take product and/or market specific visual communications strategies from the
Product Visual Communications Team and create fully integrated campaigns that populate all
consumer journey touch points. This includes populating the controlled digital infrastructures and
templates that feed both indirect AND direct experiences; and populating the controlled
physical infrastructures and templates that feed indirect experiences.
My client needs a Senior Digital Creative to work within the Integrated Campaigns team. Reporting to the Digital Creative Head, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives and Commercial Managers to originate concepts and develop campaigns for all digital channels - websites, advertising, social media, CRM.
- Interrogating and interpreting creative briefs to establish solid foundations for all
- your work.
- Collaboration with Commercial to build an understanding of the commercial drivers that
- define marketing activity.
- Whilst ensuring regular communication with the Digital Creative Head in your category, taking a leading role to see projects through from start to finish.
- Bringing a fresh perspective to the design of interactive digital experiences
- Ensuring all work is in line with brand values and follows the relevant brand and design
- Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic digital creative executions.
- Working with other creatives, brainstorming and sharing ideas.
- Design and produce all core creative across required digital channels.
- Work with the Digital Creative Lead and Creative Head of Digital Strategy to ensure your
- work has been fully considered from the point of view of optimisation and A/B testing where appropriate.
- Whilst reporting into your category line manager, also take creative direction from the Digital Creative Director to ensure consistency and coherence across all communications.
- Confidently present your work with clarity to stakeholders underpinned by sound rationale.
- Working with dedicated digital developers to ensure executions of final design (design/
- animation, interactions etc.) into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms.
- Developing an understanding of programmatic digital advertising. Use this knowledge to create appropriate creative comms.
- Staying abreast of the digital landscape - advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc.
- Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role.
- Day to day line management of Junior Digital Creatives, taking responsibility for their career development and regular reviews of performance.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
Experience and skills
Though you understand the constraints of digital development and build, you’re a creative first
and foremost - you’re all about ideas. As such, you’ll be as at home with paper and pencil as you
are with mouse and screen - able to quickly and intelligently articulate your ideas with sketches
and scribbles. You’re a big picture thinker.
You have an inherent understanding of how digital creative connects to other media channels and
forms a joined-up, compelling customer experience. You have experience of working as part of
a wider team to deliver campaigns that work regardless of media, all of which is demonstrable
through an excellent portfolio of past work gained over 5+ years working with leading or
You have in-depth knowledge, and experience, of designing responsive digital content that works
across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a good understanding of which platform works best for any given requirement.
You have an eye for detail and layout and typography matter as much to you as they would a
print designer. You understand information architecture and can demonstrate user interface
design skills. Basic programming / development skills are an advantage in informing the work you
produce and facilitating the transition from design to build. A true visual communicator, you’re
excited by all things art and design and you find inspiration from a wide range of sources, utilising
found images, mocked-up imagery and film, and mood boards to support your thinking and add
weight to your ideas.
The other side of you is something of a digital obsessive and you have your finger on the pulse of
the digital world - latest thinking and ideas, award winning creative, trends and advancements.
You’re an active contributor in group brainstorms and comfortable expressing your ideas, either
informally, or in more formal presentations, both to peers and senior stakeholders.
If this role is of interest, please press apply