Are you a Jnr Digital Designer / Designer looking to work with an innovative Worldwide Brand?
This is a 6 mnth contract paying £200-£250 per day
My client is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. They are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity.
The team and context
The Integrated Campaign Team is one of three core teams in the Experience Group. Its
central role is to take product and/or market specific visual communications strategies from the
Product Visual Communications Team and create fully integrated campaigns that populate all
consumer journey touch points. This includes populating the controlled digital infrastructures and
templates that feed both indirect AND direct experiences; and populating the controlled physical infrastructures and templates that feed indirect experiences.
My client needs a Junior Digital Creative to work within the Integrated Campaigns team. Reporting to the Senior Digital Creative, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives and Commercial Managers to originate concepts and develop campaigns for all digital channels - websites, advertising, social media, CRM.
You’ll work on integrated campaigns that connect the brand and products with customers, communicating the mantra of first / better / only and setting us apart from the competition.
- Bringing a fresh perspective to the design of interactive digital experiences
- Ensuring all work is in line with brand values and follows the relevant brand and design guidelines.
- Working with other creatives, brainstorming and sharing ideas.
- Whilst reporting into your category line manager, also take creative direction from the Digital Creative Director to ensure consistency and coherence across all communications.
- Working with dedicated digital developers to ensure executions of final design (design/animation, etc.) into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms.
- Staying abreast of the digital landscape – advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc.
- Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
Experience and skills
Though you understand the constraints of digital development and build, you’re a creative first and foremost - you’re all about ideas. As such, you’ll be as at home with paper and pencil as you are with mouse and screen - able to quickly and intelligently articulate your ideas with sketches and scribbles.
You understand how responsive digital content works across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a good understanding of which platform works best for any given requirement.
You have an eye for detail and layout and typography matter as much to you as they would a print designer. You understand information architecture and can demonstrate user interface design skills. Basic programming / development skills are an advantage in informing the work you produce and facilitating the transition from design to build. A true visual communicator, you’re excited by all things art and design and you find inspiration from a wide range of sources, utilising found images, mocked-up imagery and film, and mood boards to support your thinking and add weight to your ideas.
You have your finger on the pulse of the digital world - latest thinking and ideas, award winning creative, trends and advancements. You’re an active contributor in group brainstorms and comfortable expressing your ideas, either informally, or in more formal presentations, both to peers and senior stakeholders.
If this role is of interest, please press apply