The experience we need
- Exceptional design skills with the portfolio to match – packaging design skills are beneficial for this one, but we’d love to hear from you if you’re super talented in other areas!
- 5+ years’ experience as a designer, some of which must have been agency side. You’ll be currently working as a Senior Designer or as a Midweight Designer ready for a step up
- Ability to lead a team and interpret creative briefs in line with client objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout their whole lifecycle
- This role is client facing so we’re looking for someone who’s a confident and engaging presenter, able to showcase their design actively and effectively
- A positive mindset and ability to digest and internalise constructive feedback in a professional manner
- A strong mindset to make decisions and communicate effectively
An unmissable opportunity to exhibit your artistic skills and creative flair within an award-winning drinks design agency. You will be able to hit the ground running, working strategically and autonomously. Your day-to-day will involve the creation of unique and engaging design, understanding brand direction and overseeing the success of your team. You will be a respected member of the agency, working with an elite force of creatives.
This design studio love their drinks (soft and not so soft!), are super passionate about what they do, and are looking for a Senior Designer who shares their enthusiasm for branding and design within this industry. This boutique studio are small but perfectly formed and are ready to take on the world...
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary of up to £35k
- Excellent Glasgow location, very easily accessible from transport links
- A friendly and creative environment, with the opportunity to work with exciting brands (and perhaps a few craft beers thrown in for good measure!).
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.