The experience we need.
- At least 3 years’ SQL Server DBA experience
- At least 1 years’ exposure to the various Azure platform services (specifically SQL Azure, Management SQL Instance and VM)
- Understanding of SQL Server >2005 security administration
- Extensive experience in SQL Server >2005 installation and administration
- Solid foundation in sizing, capacity planning, backup, and disaster recovery planning for multi-terabyte databases
- Thorough understanding of optimisation and performance tuning
- Experience in writing and optimising T-SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Good knowledge of SQL Server best practice
- Experience in creating and maintaining SSIS packages
- At least 2 years’ experience in a software product development environment
- Exposure to the full project lifecycle
A well established and leading national marketing agency, combining media, data and technology to offer technical solutions to their blue-chip client base – including global brands and more. Offering a vibrant and attractive working culture, in a collaborative and ambitious working environment.
This is a huge opportunity, and as such you will be working closely with the various Technology teams to ensure the smooth running and delivery of regular database builds against agreed SLA’s for the managed database clients. you will communicate issues with builds to client facing teams and data suppliers proactively and propose solutions.
Other day to day responsibilities:
- Provide relevant MI and reporting both internally and to clients on the performance of managed database builds
- Review and make recommendations to the business regarding the configuration of SQL Server environments to enhance build efficiency, quality and best practice
- Review and make recommendations to the Engineering and Orchestration teams regarding the optimisation and efficiency of database update code
- Review and make recommendations to the business regarding the sizing and versions of SQL Server deployed for a particular client solution
What you’ll get in return.
- Opportunity to work flexibly around core hours
- Life assurance
- Wellness program
- Discounted gym membership
- Vibrant and rewarding work environment
If this opportunity is of interest, click apply!