£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent holiday and benefits
almost 2 years ago
The Experience We Need
We are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager who has come from an agency background ideally working on multiple projects. You will need to be able to juggle lots of projects and wear many hats!
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven Project Management background ideally within an agency setting
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise them across clients
- Previous experience working within Agile and Waterfall environments
- Knowledge of data driven digital Marketing systems including web sites, mobile apps and direct communication channels would be useful
- Background in User Experience (UX) understanding customer journeys and how they can be optimized
The perfect role for an experienced Digital Project Manager who has a background in leading digital projects from conception to completion. You will secure the technical resources to complete projects on time and to budget, effectively managing change, stakeholders and budgets.
The role will involve:-
- Project scoping and cost estimation
- Management of risks and issues
- A focus on User Experience (UX), wireframing and broad digital marketing techniques
- Working within an Agile and Waterfall framework
- Project reporting and adhering to quality standards
A leading and multi-award winning agency based in Gloucestershire who work predominantly across Digital and Direct / CRM. They have an enviable culture and a growing client list. The Project Manager will join an established team working across a Project Management, spanning technical, digital, creative and client services.
What You’ll Get In Return
In return the successful Digital Project Manager will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression.
How to Apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Dan a call.