The experience we need.
- Some previous knowledge and experience of PPC marketing within an agency environment, as well as a strong interest in the wider context of paid search
- You’ll be an analytical thinker and thrive in a number crunching environment, where your close attention to detail comes in to play
- Bid management tool experience (ideally DoubleClick)
- A personable and natural communicator, you’ll be able to work closely and collaboratively with other internal teams
You’ll be working with the wider team to support on PPC accounts, managing their account development and helping to shape strategy alongside the Senior Executive and Manager. Your role will be performance function based, working to deliver on maintenance tasks as well as identifying new problems and opportunities. You’ll be managing budgets across multiple channels (SEO, CRO, Display) and have the skills to balance these different workstreams, to make sure campaigns run efficiently and to budget.
This award-winning customer engagement agency partner with a number of household names across travel, automotive, financial and retail sectors on a global level. You’ll be part of a driven team who are agile in their approach and growing due to continued success!
What you’ll get in return.
- Basic salary of between £18 - £21k
- Company benefits
- Flexible working policy
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest agencies in the UK
- Excellent career progression
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call