The experience we need.
- You will have experience working in a PR capacity as a PR Executive, PR Manager or PR Strategist, ideally within an agency environment
- You’ll be an excellent writer who knows how to produce pitch-perfect copy and continually fine tune your style and content to ensure it reaches the right audiences
- You’ll have experience and knowledge of consumer led, digital PR. An understanding of SEO would be very beneficial
- The ability to manage media relationships and pinpoint further opportunities to develop
As part of the content team for this exciting digital agency, you will develop digital PR campaigns and coordinate with strategists from other departments. You can also expect to be:
- Researching and writing key press releases and features, as well as supporting key clients and strategies, adapting plans where necessary
- Taking the lead on the execution and presentation of digital PR campaigns and strategies
- Networking and building strong media relationships and contacts
This award-winning customer engagement agency work with a number of international household names across travel, automotive, financial and retail sectors. You’ll be part of a talented and rapidly growing team who have their finger on the pulse.
What you’ll get in return.
- Basic salary of between £25k - £32k
- Company benefits
- Flexible working policy
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest agencies in the UK
- Excellent career progression
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call