The experience we need.
We’re keen to hear from those of you who have managed the full lifecycle of projects - from brief and planning to final testing and delivery. You will be a Project Manager who has come from an agency background with a few years’ experience behind you and confidence in managing web build projects. You’ll be faultlessly organised and adept at flexing to different budgets and time scales whilst keeping the client’s needs at the forefront of the project. You’ll be able to communicate at a high level with a range of internal and external teams.
- Managing a variety of web build projects from end to end
- Working alongside an Account Director and the Head of Tech to take client briefs and attend meetings
- Communicating with internal teams including designers, UX, developers and creative
- Project managing in an agile way
- Managing time scales and client expectations
- Overseeing financial budgets
- Ensuring the smooth running of projects and addressing any challenges or problems as they arise
This digital agency are going from strength to strength. They pride themselves on coming up with new ideas to enhance brands and customer engagement by using the best techniques in digital innovation.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.