The experience we need:
- Working experience of search engine marketing across SEO, PPC, social, content and PR.
- Able to take ownership of projects and targets.
- Must have experience of working with agencies.
- A commercial attitude and ability to develop long term relationships.
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Assistant Manager will work closely with the Digital Acquisition Manager and the SEO Manager, taking ownership of specific products. There will be an exposure to all the SEM activities, whilst supporting on the SEM strategy. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Assistant Manager will liaise with internal stakeholders, to ensure requests are implemented, completed and reviewed. There will be the opportunity to develop new campaigns, focussed on increasing digital adoption with customers. The role will also involve conversion and A/B testing activity, as well as reporting on SEM performance.
This is a nationally recognised and customer-focussed bank, with a real mission to reflect the communities they serve. They are growing their digital team and activities and so this is a great time to join them, as well as be part of an inclusive and friendly company culture that promotes development.
What you’ll get in return.
- £31,500 - £38,000 salary + 4% cash benefit added on top
- Excellent pension
- Bonus of 10% or more depending on performance
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial, and ongoing career development, training and an excellent work culture.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam Thaker a call.