The experience we need.
- Expert user of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- HTML / CSS
- Experience of Joomla or Wordpress CMS
- Creative eye for client's website builds
- The ability to be creative and think outside the box
- A first-class portfolio showing innovative ideas and stunning execution across online campaigns
- Experience of implementing brand guidelines
The successful Digital Designer will take briefs from the Project Manager to generate concepts and deliver beautifully designed digital assets. Not only will the websites look fantastic, the well-considered user experience and user interface design will deliver a seamless and intuitive customer journey. As this company are small you'll wear many hats and be comfortable speaking with clients and delivering first class digital solutions.
This small but growing business offer an excellent service to SME clients and host their websites. They manage updates and digital assets and also offer some SEO consultancy. They offer flexible working or remote working to help work life balance.
What you’ll get in return.
From £30k to £33k dependant on experience, plus great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.