My client is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. They are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity.
My client is expanding the reach of its self-service capability to support the drive for global service profitability. This includes the development of media-rich support content accessible across multiple platforms with responsibility for;
- Drafting content for our AI Chabot and defining an efficient process for identifying targeted follow-up questions based on keywords
- Research how Experts would help users across multiple categories
- Work with analytics, product, brand and engineering teams to maximise conversions while ensuring a great user experience
- Identify and creating new content to meet the changing demands of owner journeys.
- Driving innovation in the use of technology to help owner self-serve.
- Managing end to end delivery including translations of content to support the global objectives
- Ensuring that all content is up to date and relevant and maintain accuracy and efficiency for Customer Service teams and the website, using the OE Digital ticketing system, you will complete BAU amends within an agreed SLA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Self-motivated, proactive and an exceptional team player.
- Good analytical ability.
- Quality focus.
- Professional approach.
If of interest please apply now