My Client is a multinational financial services provider, where data and technology take centre stage in delivering market-leading products. They are now looking for a Test Engineer to help deliver high quality systems. The role will be to analyse, design and execute automated, performance and load testing of all new and future changes to the key systems that underpin the business including website, api’s, platform but also journey and product development.
The Test Engineer will be an integral part of the IT and Change function, working on delivering new products and supporting existing products, in order to grow the business into a market leader.
This will be a busy and high paced role to match the ambition of the business and will require the Test Engineer to work across multiple work streams and use a variety of testing tools and approaches. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential as the Test Engineer will need to work closely with the business, IT stakeholders and the Test Manager to help to achieve the business objectives.
- Experience of working with a range of tools to implement performance, load and automation frameworks and tests across web, api and database tiers
- Drive innovation and automation
- Be an advocate for and communicate automated solutions
- Have a positive impact on the quality of our products
- Experience of working with agile / scrum methodologies
- Experience of working in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environment
- Experienced in writing / executing test cases within a microservices architecture
- Experience of Test-Driven Development
- Experience in Financial Services sector beneficial but not essential.
Hit apply if this role peaks your interest.