The experience we need.
- An experienced Senior Insight Analyst or similar. You'll be an experienced professional with real expertise in the world of insight, ready to channel your skills in a new direction or to move up the career ladder in a slightly more client facing role.
- You’ll boast strong data analysis and modelling skills, ideally gained within a direct marketing environment (either agency or client side), with experience of distilling insight, segmentation, modelling, targeting, results analysis and reporting.
- R is the mainstay, but if you've used SAS and/or SQL in an insight analyst role then you should be able to transition across easily enough.
- The Senior Insight Analyst role will suit a proactive and curious analyst who thinks outside of the box and who wants to continue to stay up to speed with the latest trends.
- Bonus points for AI / Machine Learning, B2B experience and people management, coaching and mentoring.
This role will be supported by a Data Analyst and the wider team. Taking the lead on a specialism within the business, with dedicated support from a data analyst, you’ll manage a portfolio of 2 or more big brand clients. You'll be able to get to the bottom of a client's insight needs and orchestrate insight analysis as well as coding in R, SAS or SQL.
A global data science agency in the heart of Bristol, working with some of the best known brands. They win lots of awards and are well respected in the industry. This is an opportunity to do the very best work of your career. It's also a great place to work from a cultural perspective.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary in the region of £50k-£55k (if you're slightly above this bracket we'd still like to hear from you)
- Great benefits
- The chance to become / continue to be, a thought-leader in the data science industry
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.