£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits
almost 2 years ago
The experience we need:
We are looking to engage with established C# developers with excellent knowledge of 3D engineering (think Unity etc) and will ideally have come from an engineering background and/or have a degree in a technically minded discipline e.g Engineering/Physics/Mathematics.
Candidates coming from a games development background may also be considered.
You’ll be designing and writing code to turn internal research into high-quality, tested, customer-facing software products. As part of a small software team there will be opportunity to contribute widely, from building user interfaces and 3D graphics to implementing complex algorithms, as well as building data gathering and data processing libraries.
To be successful in this role you’ll need a working knowledge of 3D geometry and an ability to think through spatial problems.
The company predominantly build desktop applications in C# however experience beyond this is desirable, (especially C++) as we sometimes dive into other languages and technologies as needs arise.
• Writing maintainable object-oriented code
• Implementing GUI designs
• Writing automated tests
• Building exploratory testing tools
• Performing exploratory testing
• Assisting in software deployment
• Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or related field
• Working knowledge of 3D geometry mathematics
• Ability to think through spatial problems and algorithms
• Experience in building applications using C# a must. WPF and MVVM would be a bonus.
• Ability to create clean, maintainable, object-oriented designs.
• Must be responsible, self-motivated, and have the ability to work in a team environment
For a more detailed chat and to apply, click the apply button.